Zone 5 score & penalty reporting protocols
Home team reports everything within 48 hours of the scheduled game start time. The team manager enters the score via mobile device immediately after the game. This link is mobile accessible and will allow you to upload files directly from your phone. Click above to access the form, or copy paste the following link: http://bit.ly/2019scores
Failure to report the scores within 48 hours:
* First offense = $25 fine (applies once for all games on date in question)
* Second offense = $50 fine (applies once for all games on date in question)
* Third offense = $100 fine (applies once for all games on date in question)
Every occurrence beyond the third offense is levied at $100
Visiting team can verify data entered correctly using the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lqERBeGq1gVQ5eHyMQbmwWL2BbbP2rXYiFfuznUvURg/edit?usp=sharing
ZONE GAME SCORE REPORTING & PENALTY REPORTING PROTOCOLS
1. Teams need to self report when a player is ejected from the Zone game within 24hrs (i.e. receives a game misconduct (GM), match (MP) or gross misconduct (GRM) penalty)
2. Team Manager must report the infraction with summary details and a picture of the gamesheet to the Zone 5 RIC by email within 24 hours of the occurrence & cc (insert name)
3. The player does not participate in game action until approved by the Zone 5 RIC.
4. Failure to report any of the above infractions within:
* 24 hours = $100 fine
* 72 hours = $200 fine
* beyond 72 hours = $500 fine and immediate suspension of the head coach of the team in question until dealt with by the Zone 5 Discipline Committee
If a team uses a player who should have been suspended and the players participation was not approved by the Zone 5 RIC, the player in question will be suspended indefinitely and club fined $500. For all subsequent offenses involving the use of a suspended player, a $1000 fine will be levied per violation.
GAME CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULE
The zone has a game cancellation & rescheduling policy. For rescheduling, as long as there is a minimum of 14 days notices and both teams agree to a mutually rescheduled time, then there will be no fine.
* 7 to 13 days notice = $100 fine
* 7 to 1 days notes = $150 fine
* <24 hrs notice = treated as a cancellation, $250 fine.